• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Bios... anyone try it yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, it's for real. Piece of shi!t won't go any higher though!
It's a PoworColor.

I havent really messed around with 3dmarks yet.. When i ran 3dmark03 i got over 6k which was higher than any under my cpu range. On 3dmark2k1 i didnt even get 19k or very close for some reason.. i'm still yet to really bench though.
I don't run it at the 24/7 i ussually lower it to like 420/365 for every day use.

I found my problem.. theres a thing with the bios on some Rev 3.0 9700 Pro's .. espeacially PoworColors. Well i flashed it and now i am getting tons more points and it looks like i will be able to push my memory alot further.. the vref and vddq mods did nothing for me and neither would vmem past 3.06.. now im already getting higher clock with 0 artifacts at higher memory speeds with same voltages.. looks like i will be shooting for 20k now.

Back