• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

Excess showed me these forums, and decided to join in on the fun, got 3 comps folding for you guys now
1700 @ 2.3ghz
1700 @ 2.0ghz
p3 1ghz @ 1ghz:mad:

used to admin/own/fold for Valleyforums.com but we are dismantling it so happy to be here now!

im hopin to have a fun stay here!:D

I'll have to make sure I stay ahead of ya. I'm only at just under 900 points now. I'm pretty new myself. Hopefully, I'll have 9.334Ghz up and folding by mid next month. I only have 4gigs ATM.

Looks like we have another heavy hitter joining the ranks. Any more AMD FX borgs at your dispossable per chance? Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the fold! You'll find it addicting to go out and borg other comps. Have fun and fold for the cure!

heh ive been folding for over a year so im in the loop :) the borged fx51 isn't under my name, my friend who isn't great with comps wanted it but i knew he would end up closing the gui alot, so i just put in the console version and gave him his own name (exx60), ill think i have a 64 3200 i can borg and ill keep an eye out for anymore even if they aren't as powerful...

Nice to have ya here. I just started about a week ago, and i only have one computer to fold with at the moment, but it is a dual AMD MP. It is addicting, and make me feel good to know that my computer is using every resource it can for something worhtwhile.

SO you borged a fx-52? what are the frame speeds/ppm/ppw on that machine???

i bet that computer would blow away my combined 4ghz dualie huh?

Back