• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mechwarrior game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I signed up for the Hawken beta. It's FPS shooter all the way, not a simulation, you change weapons and nothing else changes. Very cool with the mech abilities tho, like back in the day with Quake mods and little gravity. Better graphics with Hawken tho.

edit

braking the MWO tos

just so you know
your not allowed to talk about the beta out side mwomercs or MWO
and you not allowed to take vids or screen shots, or even tell others your apart of it FYI

Last edited:
Greetings!

oh boy
add the maddog all ready :bang head

vulture.jpg

the second they add it I'll become unstoppable (evil laugh)

Last edited:
Its not coming until next year at the earliest with the clan invasion.

If anyone wants to add me on MWO my name is koww

Last edited:
ZOMG i just realised i played the first one! lol wasnt the first one pretty dang old? like i believe i remember playing it on my amd 3d 777mhz rig. perhaps im wrong

So, anyone want to make a MWO team?!

Con1 and I are going to start making a team for the open launch :D

Greetings!

I am waiting for more info about the metagame before joining any group\House\Mercenary.
There will be a loyalty-meter in the game.

Sweet!

The NDA is lifted.

Might be time to get a list of players going on the OP

ZOMG i just realised i played the first one! lol wasnt the first one pretty dang old? like i believe i remember playing it on my amd 3d 777mhz rig. perhaps im wrong

It's rather old, yes. I used to play it on an 8mhz Tandy 1000.

Now that the NDA is up, I can say this: I was in the beta since.. (checks emails) May 26th. I think MWO is rubbish, especially after having spent many hours playing MWLL. MWO just feels way too arcadey, and once you've played combined arms, going back to mechs-only is no fun.

Will not be spending any cash on MWO.

I've been in beta since around June. MWO's got flaws, but it's pretty fun as long as you play with competent groups. Pubbing is a miserable experience I would wish on no one.

Back