• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-=New nVidia Detonator 28.32's Released=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Rock Doc, great find and thanks for the link. SO you say they are stable and give some performance gains???:)

ill be changing over to them later 2nite after i reflash to an older bios, damn new ones all buggy:(
neway, theyre official
anyone know when nvreffresh fix is gonna support em? i cant stand 60hz, but ill hit 9k with 50 extra points!!!!!
-Malakai

Malakai dload them again .......... the refresh thing is supposedly fixed now .............. someone apparently put up the wrong 28.32 driver set initially .

So far for me these drivers SUCK . I've seen big drops in 3dmark 2001se and 2000 pro . This wasn't made for my gf3. I'll check stability but then probably return to 27.51

23.11 and 23.12 are supposedly the best for gf3s but I didn't see any fall off in 27.30 , 27.42 or 27.51 ........... all of which are also supposed to be better for gf4.

so NVreffresh fix works again? i think your confusing that with the fact that the initial release of the new drivers had no card(my case gf3ti200) tab in settings
-Malakai

28.32 with 60Hz refresh fix

Working great for me on a GF2... I can't up my max score cuz it's just too hot in my house right now, but my default cpu with OC'd card and totally default everything scores went UP!!

Next I'll Quadro hack these, although I know the hack won't really work, it'll only change the ID my card gets in some situations.

Back