• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New stat team question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

Since the stat team is expanding I was wondering if some new stats will be added. The one I would like to see in individual stats is a +- ranking coloum. It would say how many spots you have gained or lost over 1 week and 1 month. I know you guys are going to be busy getting to know the system but I think it would be a nice feature to add once you can.

Basher...

Actually a VERY, very easy addition....

The main stats sheets track rank history for each member over the 10 previous weeks... I use this for the "rank jumper" calculations...

I would like to see 2 pages of individual stats at some point... also adding some predictions & etc...

Happy Hunting!!!

Kris

you should warn a fella when your going to do somthing like that i almost did a back flip out of my chair.....going to look for some sun glass`s now:rolleyes:

Just imagine how those poor, poor people still at 640x480 feel! Enter scroll-zilla!!

WARNING: LARGE FONT FOLLOWS!
JigPu :D

Back