• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New system @ Silverstone PS07 "pic"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hr.Soegaard

Hello everyone.

I was forced to change my ATX system out with a mATX. So I had change unfortunately my FX-8350 and ATX motherboards out. I fell in love with a SilverStone PS07, as there was just enough room for my R9 290 with an Arctic Extreme III installed. I have taken a few pictures of the cabinet and how it looks inside. h80i fan has been replaced by Noiseblocker, and i install 2 NoiseBlocker in the front for intake. The system is incredibly silent even under load and the only thing that now noise is my PSU, which is changed to a AX760 from Corsair this week. Please come with some feedback please.

ehtaS.jpg

DgNTf.jpg

Vl0Pr.jpg

rPuw.jpg

4Ybl.jpg

System:

Asus Gryphon Z87
i5-4670k @ 4.2 vCore 1.190
Sapphire R9 290 @ Arctic Extreme III - 1150/1450Mhz oc.
8gb 1866 Mhz ram 9-10-9-27-T48 XMP
256gb ssd samsung 840 pro
1tb WD red HDD

Silverstone does make some good cases and you weren't kidding about the Accelero "just" fitting.

hehe, if i got the TJ08-E from silverstone then the accelero will not fit so PS07 is the way to go. ;)

I own 2 Accelero III's one on my 5850 and the other on my 670 gtx. It is such a great cooler but HUGE!

Back