• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg is sending dlt 1.5v 1700's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
yes i know excaliber has these guarenteed.just some people are eggheads like me :D

anyhow its the retail so you get the 3 year warrenty and a really nice paper weight.
its $61
http://secure.newegg.com/app/CustratingReview.asp?item=19-103-352

save $11 and get a long warrenty over excaliber.btw some people dont oc also thats why i mention the warrenty :D

to bad im broke now but i wont be in 2 weeks.also guys if you buy really important revisions and steppings and get it from newegg pls put a review in the section there so we can keep up with stock they are sending out.

Yes, but do they guarantee JIUHB's? I don't think so.

I also got a DLT3C from Newegg, too bad it was an AIRGA... these can barely overclock at all. Usually it's 1.9 gigs max, and that's with some serious vcore.

try reading the link.
_backwoodz,4/11/2003 9:44:48 AM
Great chip.......just got a b version 03 week 10 DLT3C

as i said its the retail package not the oem tray chips.

Newegg doesn't send out one core... they mix and match. I got my AIRGA, my friend got his JUICB.

...maybe not for retail? I doubt it.

By the way, GameVE guarantees stepping for $60 or so (OEM, though, but who cares about warranty if you're going to overclock anyway?)

I read the reviews... a very large number of them are basically just "Wow, I hit 2 gigs!" Someone even mentioned getting an 0302, which is generally bad.

ya know im really biting my tongue here ok.
i didnt ask any questions or opinions,just stated a fact.
use that info or not thats your right to do so.
but to others out there in oc land this is important news.and they know who has these chips guarenteed.

and some people only buy from newegg for a reason.i say what it is but you would argue i was wrong.

Just to say that retail box can have same stepping as oem.

The best of the world is that I got a retail TB B 1700+ 0310 XPMW at a local show. They have about 10 of them and let me picked.

I paid $64 for one, wish I had money to get more. Retail is good for the 3 yr warranty and potential use of a paper weight and desk fan.

It is running at 2.43 GHz @1.675V, 40C loaded on air.

its ok not a biggy im better now.dont worry ill get over it.
and im sorry also.

Yeah I usually like to buy retail as well, my 0310WPMW is a retail. Up here you don't really save anything on the oem anyway.

And I enjoy having the paper weight on my desk. I don't know what it is about heatsinks but I just like them, so having some extra ones is a nice bonus.

ill be darned if newegg didnt up the price $6
im gonna start sending out pm's instead of posting this kinda info.that way they dont have a chance to read what we say and dont raise the price expecting a big sales rush on the items.

btw guys check the link above in the first post.better even more solid facts these are what we r looking 4.

That's why I posted there are retail box TB B 1700 DLT3C w/ same stepping selling for $64 (a steal compared to the $70's oem). Hope those retails put a lid on the price.

Last edited:
Well newegg just lost a sale. I was gonna buy it at 61$. Now I'm not. Frankly 9$ is worth it to me for the guarentee.

hitechjb1 said:
That's why I posted there are retail box TB B 1700 DLT3C w/ same stepping selling for $64 (a steal compared to the $70's oem). Hope those retails put a lit on the price.

Linkage please :D

Newegg has the 2100+ retail for $90 and it seems to be the same code as oem but no Tbread-B statment like the oem.

just got one, its fantastic...couldn't be happier (i got oem) paid $154 for Epox 8RDA+ & 1700+ w/ 1 year warranty + free shipping <3333333 newegg :D

Are these things that hard to find local? I just bought mine from the local guy who I always buy from. Retail 1700+ 0310WPMW cost me $95 CAD.

This reminds me when the XP1600+ AGOIA "Y" was a hot CPU, I had one and it OC'd nice, of course I killed it, then newegg has the XP1600+ AGOIA on sale BUT it's not a "Y" it was a "9" and did not oc much @ all.

When they show you a litle, beware if they dont tell all.

And I have spent my fair share of $$$ there also.

Audioaficionado said:

Linkage please :D

Newegg has the 2100+ retail for $90 and it seems to be the same code as oem but no Tbread-B statment like the oem.

Sorry, no link. I got it last weekend at a local show. They have dozen retail box with 0310 XPMW, WPMW to pick from. I picked a XPMW.

I prefer local if available, since what you see is what you get.

PS: Replaced old PSU w/ a TP 430 tonite, it is now running at 2.51 GHz, 1.875 V, 50 C air.

Last edited:
Back