• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There's a combo with the Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H. The total price ($430 with 4770k, $350 with 4670k) is above the one of Microcenter, but, if you don't pay taxes on Newegg, it is better take a look.

Its not on our list, but that doesn't mean its bad. Looks like a good spread of reviews for a Newegg item.

Weird thing is that I am logged in. None of the newegg flash deals work from my email.

Tried clicking on the banner from within the newegg.com email - that doesn't work. When on newegg's website where it says newegg flash on top - that doesn't work either. I'm using chrome by the way.

Weird thing is that I am logged in. None of the newegg flash deals work from my email.

Tried clicking on the banner from within the newegg.com email - that doesn't work. When on newegg's website where it says newegg flash on top - that doesn't work either. I'm using chrome by the way.

I'm using chrome too. The page just doesn't load, or...?

Won't load at all. FF is a no go as well.

Not too worried about it. Just no discounted Star Wars costumes. :p

Back