• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
11/12/13

Large sale. That Corsair SP2500 speaker set is one hell of a deal for $170...but needs to be EQ'd up around 2500hz.

That Samsung 32" 1080p 120hz TV with Truemotion & Wifi is $360 ($90 off). The 40" version is $558 ($42 off). The 46" version is $680 ($70 off).

Last edited:
Westinghouse should be alright, Toshiba owns them now I think?

Also, I think Target has that 40" for $199 on Black Friday.
I've had a couple of 24" Westinghouse monitors that have been very good.
and I have a few friends that have scored 40"+ TVs from target that are basic but seem to be working just fine.

11/13/13

I wouldn't trust that TV brand. Mediocre reviews. Not a bad deal on that 10" Polk sub.

Westinghouse is actually a pretty good tv brand. I used to work for a company that had a devision for tv service repair. We bought 40+ used westinghouses, cleaned them up and resold them. From the day we started selling them to the day I left we had none return which was a 3 year period. Now, the majority that we saw return were the big brand names and I wont disclose which brands they were...

Westinghouse is actually a pretty good tv brand. I used to work for a company that had a devision for tv service repair. We bought 40+ used westinghouses, cleaned them up and resold them. From the day we started selling them to the day I left we had none return which was a 3 year period. Now, the majority that we saw return were the big brand names and I wont disclose which brands they were...

Wow. Duly noted.

No matter what brand you get, there's always a chance of a lemon. Years ago I had a sony tv and after about 2 years it started having purple discolorations. Sony wanted pretty much the price of a new tv to fix it. So I junked it and bought a samsung. From what I read at that time, LG and samsung used the best type of lcd panels in their tvs. Haven't had any problems with it.

edit:
found the pic I posted on another forum.

img0349fq5.jpg

Last edited:
wow that's strange, almost about as strange as a HP LCD computer monitor I recapped for a friend that when ever the computer comes out of standby mode it does a rainbow fractal like image until you turn it off and back on

11/18/13

Good deal on that Crucial 240gb SSD, but that's about all. Those Soul headphones aren't a bad deal, but they sell for $60 at Amazon (NOT $140).

Back