• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man to take that much of a cut on it I imagine it must suck badly

That's what I was thinking. The two things I avoid with networking, cheap stuff and anything labeled "gaming". With the rare exception, it's usually crud or overpriced.

To stay on topic and give Darknecron a break -

Todays sale

Fair amount of stuff.

That's what I was thinking. The two things I avoid with networking, cheap stuff and anything labeled "gaming". With the rare exception, it's usually crud or overpriced.

To stay on topic and give Darknecron a break -

Todays sale

Fair amount of stuff.

i only buy cheap networking stuff :)

i only buy cheap networking stuff :)

Oh yeah, like I said there are exceptions. I've just always had better luck buying the mid-range stuff. Only decent cheap part I had was a Patriot branded flash drive style N150 wifi adapter that actually worked better than the Netgear and Linksys PCI cards I tried replacing it with.

240 gig under a hundred is what I was referring to, but I was on my phone at the time and it was funky

Sunday's are 3rd party sale days it seems. Although that's a really good deal on the grafting tool, been thinking of getting one for our rose bushes, graft a few kinds together

3rd party means....it's not newegg selling the item directly, it's shipping from other retailers that newegg subs too.

I know that guys ;)

I meant it to be a joke as in "Why is newegg selling all this non-computers stuff?"
But it didn't turn out like that :facepalm:

socially-awkward-penguin-failed-jokes.jpg

No Darknecron? Ok...

5/19/14

Another SSD below the 50 cent/GB mark, but it's a Kingston.

Bleh, too bad the Dell IPS monitors are already OOS. 23" 1080p IPS monitors for $120? I want one :(

Back