• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tigerdirect beat neweggs sale for once.

so did Amazon. Newegg disappointed me with their sales. I bought basically a whole computer..and out of the 9 items I purchased..only 1 came from Newegg..and not because it was cheaper..was same price..I just got free 2day shipping.

What does "Mobile app only" means?
And also, can I use two codes simultaneously? Thank you.

Mobile App Only means you have to purchase through your mobile device. e.g. phone, tablet etc. I believe you can only use one code at a time. Doesn't hurt to try though.

yea it'll tell you otherwise.

still kinda curious how the m500 at amazon is 6 bucks less than I am seeing it, coupon codes with them?

Niku there was a sale earlier. Was one of those "X amount available then the price goes back to normal" The 480gb was $139 instead of $179

Nice picks. Why the second SSD? Why not just one larger drive?

Just easier to reload Windows if needed later on. Keep all his games/pics/music on the large SSD and small SSD is used for OS/Common programs. Its how I have my rig setup as well. Sucks to download these games that are 10+ gigs sometimes as the speeds arent great. I could download them in under an hour IF the servers support it but thats rare these days.

Just easier to reload Windows if needed later on. Keep all his games/pics/music on the large SSD and small SSD is used for OS/Common programs. Its how I have my rig setup as well. Sucks to download these games that are 10+ gigs sometimes as the speeds arent great. I could download them in under an hour IF the servers support it but thats rare these days.

You could also just copy the game file folders to and external HDD before you reformat the drive. I've been doing that lately so I don't have to download them again.

I'd say 10-15 more years before they go the way of tape ;)

Too much data out there for all flash storage when it's still $0.30 - 0.50 / GB.

Back