• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just got an invite for 32 gigs of Ballistix sport memory, of course, its time for a ram AND hard drive upgrade

new program requirement appears:

video or photos are now required in eggxpert reviews

me:

No Problemo!

Also Me:
I would have taken a pass on the case anyway..it would have to be something very very special for me to tear down my PC, like the big thermaltake. I can't get by without drive bays, lots of drive bays. So many in fact I picked up a 4 banger external USB3 box a couple of months back. Nice addition to my empire, where my high hour hard drives go to die. I only record TV on the old drives, don't really care if I happen to lose a season or two of twilight zone

nice job on your reviews folks..nice job

So it looks like the program is starting to spin up again....

I'm on the point of a new build anyway and this case has just put me over the edge. I have a GTX 750Ti that will suffice as the GPU until the market comes to its senses. Probably a 3600/5600 based system.

A what? Isn't a bitcoin wallet electronic?

Yeah one of these

Just offered Norton 360 Deluxe... you couldn't pay me enough to install Norton on any of my machines.

Corsair 32GB DDR5 5200 memory, unfortunately I have no mobo to support it and so had to decline.

Same here. I'm a bit skeptical though. I was offered a power supply for review a couple months ago, accepted it, but the review sample never arrived.

Received the drive, works pretty good. Submitted the review about 3 weeks ago. Got an email a couple of days ago saying that my review was late and that failure to submit a review could result in removal from the program. Sent back a link to the review and a screenshot also. It seems my Newegg account email address is different to my communication email account and this caused the issue... except that the review is listed as being by an eggXpert. Whatever... sorted out now.

I remember I wanted to be in on this, but I never got selected. I figured with all the money I spent with them over the years, it would account to something. Guess not. Now because the egg isn't like it was, I don't even want to be. Alot of you guys got alot of neat stuff to keep tho.

I wouldn't feel bad... it's close your eyes and pick a person process. I was never a fan of this program...surprised it's still active honestly.

Back