• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
I dunno about you guyz, but this really pisses me off to no end. I know newegg has several warehouses in different states, but I think whoever is in charge of shipping orders out needs to be slammed in the face with a brick.

This is an ongoing problem and no matter how many times you call to complain about it, they still give you the middle finger.

When an item ships from California, I get it within a week. But when an item ships from a closer location from me (New Jersey), it has to make a trip across 25 states and 2-3 weeks travel time to get to me.

I don't get it. Why is it they do that? :shrug:

Dunno. But over the decade and change ive used them...

I dont ask questions... or complain (about THIS issue)....can't do anything about it. Most stuff arrives fine and occasionally there's something wonky. But it all gets here. :shrug:

It was newegg and not a 3rd party seller, right?

Last edited:
I dunno about you guyz, but this really pisses me off to no end. I know newegg has several warehouses in different states, but I think whoever is in charge of shipping orders out needs to be slammed in the face with a brick.

This is an ongoing problem and no matter how many times you call to complain about it, they still give you the middle finger.

When an item ships from California, I get it within a week. But when an item ships from a closer location from me (New Jersey), it has to make a trip across 25 states and 2-3 weeks travel time to get to me.

I don't get it. Why is it they do that? :shrug:
Gotta be you. Cali = 7 days NJ=3 days for me.:shrug:

Sounds like it's more of a carrier problem than NE's problem, I don't think they have much say in the logistics after it leaves their warehouse.

If it happens again, maybe give them a call as soon as things start looking iffy - they may be able to flag it.

yea i'd say carrier as well.
Both places i've lived at in oregon have had the same thing, some times they'll double back a few times too

man i miss those days when newegg was doing the $2 and $3 2 day fedex shipping...

Back