• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newest Frankenstien 2.4C mo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i also don't understand the speciality of hitting 3.4 w/ a 2.4c ? most of them clocked alot.. so why fake a picture of 3.4 really badly? :/

if thats a photoshop its not a half bad job on the technical aspects of it though(it looks nice)

If you're not willing to explain don't bother creating the thread.

larva said:
If you're not willing to explain don't bother creating the thread.
I used the wrong version of wcpuid thats why the information is incorrect.........this is the real deal......... I am sorry I was so hash I didn't even notice the mistakes until they were pointed out..this is the real information Sorry to all............

Attachments

• 2.4c mo.GIF
    2.4c mo.GIF
    115.4 KB · Views: 393
No problem, I thought you were intimating that the MO 2.4c is capable of some trickery like the 3.2e can do with the multiplier. Obviously, were this true it would be of interest to all.

That's not a bad oc, what's your vcore though? ...... can you make it over 300 FSB?
CPU-zSep2004.jpg

I would not get too excited about that clock. It is fairly standard. Thats not say that it isn't a good clock. It's just not top of the class stuff. Keep experimenting and pushing. you should be able to get into the 3500 range without much probs. I have a little experience with these 2.4C's.
cooking.jpg

It has been fun playing with it. But now it is getting retired as I am playing with a 3.0C SL6WK that I have had as high as 4056mhz. I am thinking of building my wife a new puter with the 2.4C in it. just to keep it around.

WeldZilla

Obviously it ain't so stable, running into the agp bus lock failure, but this is my highest post for my little champ 2.4c.

It does 3.5ghz on stock voltage. I think it was bencheable @ FSB 315.

jszent I'd luv to get my hands your 3.2e!

Attachments

• FSB325.jpg
    FSB325.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 367
Navig said:
Obviously it ain't so stable, running into the agp bus lock failure, but this is my highest post for my little champ 2.4c.

It does 3.5ghz on stock voltage. I think it was bencheable @ FSB 315.

jszent I'd luv to get my hands your 3.2e!
yeah shes a beauty but not for sale.if I do sell her you will be the first to know.......

Well, you're on an Asus..... which tends to read temps on the low side, so it's probably a bit higher than that. Unless Asus finally accounted for the temp problem in a BIOS revision.

Nice oc though, especially on stock cooling. Have you lapped the HS or modded a fan onto it?

Back