• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nintendo launches Firmware v 3.3, renders Twilight Hack and Freeloader useless

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I tend to agree but it is a Nintendo thing. My bro has gotten plenty of games from Japan and systems from Japan just because they were out there first, and I think thats what they want to try and stop (I have no idea why though...)

I am really hoping we can get around this block since I was just about to apply them mod :). I need to get some use out of my Wii.

I dunno, I tend to agree but it is a Nintendo thing. My bro has gotten plenty of games from Japan and systems from Japan just because they were out there first, and I think thats what they want to try and stop (I have no idea why though...)

I am really hoping we can get around this block since I was just about to apply them mod :). I need to get some use out of my Wii.

Which is why the block doesn't make sense. They're fully aware of their shortcomings. Just like Sony KNEW that the only thing the PSP had going for it, in the beginning was the fact that it was so easy to hack. THAT's what kept them afloat.

You can't hack the 360 without being banned. You can't hack the PS3 at all. It could've been their ace in the hole... why plug it?

He quoted you before you edited it. Is Wii bashing necessary in every thread about the Wii. I don't like the Wii either, but I don't come into every thread and bash it.

True.

This thread is miles off-topic now, seriously. "An update for the Wii" turned into "Zomg the Wii is for grannies" "zomg its not".

Locked unless Oni decides it should be otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back