• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA Announces New TITAN X Card With 12 Billion Transistors, 11 TFLOPS Compute

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dominick32

Senior Solid State Aficionado
Holy good god! I can't believe The info is official! they were predicting an August release !
at That gaming event in Germany !

gkline

JHH does not fool around.

I just bought a GTX 1080 FE which I added a water block to so my price was @$830 total. I'm happy since it is blazing fast foe all of the games in the forseeable future.

No doubt this Titan X is a beast.

Robert17

Premium Member
Hmmmm. I'm guessing I'll need to get a couple of them in SLI so that I can get 5000 FPS when playing Minesweeper.:facepalm:

Sumguy

Registered
could of changed the name on it ffs.. i wouldnt pay 1200 for no vid card everrr

notarat

So I wonder how long it will be before people start falling for scammers selling previous "Titan X" cards priced a little less than the current ones...

nVidia really needs to think up a better name...

Zantal

I know I will buy one in december, at the moment the money just isn't there, still waiting for a raise =(

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
I'd expect the Ti some time in 2017 based on their release schedule for the last generations

magellan

So I wonder how long it will be before people start falling for scammers selling previous "Titan X" cards priced a little less than the current ones...

nVidia really needs to think up a better name...

It's ludicrous that they would name a new product after another product that is only one generation old, but I guess they couldn't use Z. But why not Y? Titan Y?