• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia registry prog. for OC'ing the Gfx card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

T20

Hey guys, does anyone have a link to some registry hacks, that allow you to adjust the mem/gpu clock in the display tab?
Back in the day, I had them, cant seem to find them anymore. I want to OC my old PC. And stuff like powestrip... well I dont want it to eat my precious CPU cycles, plus my old PC has only 1gig of ram ;(

Card: Geforce2 GTS
Dets: 21.83
(Later Det drivers give me the infinite loop error time to time.)

i have a nice tool

hello there :p
I have a good tool for nvidia Cards. it refresh the new setting in 5 sec and you can have it load with windows if you want :p if you need it pm me your email :p
:cool:

Is it a separate program, that loads on start-up?

If yes, then I got those, I just want to unlock the memory clock tab, in the display properties tab. The way you do it, is either OEM drivers, also some Dets have it I think, or a registry hack. I want the registry hack lol :D

Thanx though :D

I personally use the registry hack. It used to go by the name "coolbits". It adds another tab to the additional properties tab titled clock frequencies. Just a word of warning. When using this if you experience any errors for the video card in Windows XP your system will reboot without any warning.

I personally prefer it over rivatuner and powerstrip.

P.S.

Keep a copy on disk for every time you change drivers as it does not carry over. Just run it after you update.

Go to www.guru3d.com and on the left there is a tab that reads "overclocking" . It will take you to an article on overclocking, and there is a link to the Coolbits registry tweaker.

Perfect, thats the one I had. :D

Thanx a lot guys.

Also does anyone know how to change the gpu/mem clock speed with the Nvidia Bios editor?
I am asking because you have 30 different tabs. Which one do I chnge?
Here is what I mean:
nvidia.jpg

Back