• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Forums Hat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seven said:
God I would wear ANYTHING O/C that didn't look nerdish in an INSTANT.

Who wouldn't :)

If there are enough interested people in europe i'd like to set such a thing up here. shipping the hats from the usa to here ain't a good idea :rolleyes:

i'd be all for buying one as long as you can specify the size of the flex fit you need like a small, medium and large with the dimensions out so people know the exact size. and my vote goes for a black hat with the oc lighting bolt logo on it.

Suicide Al said:
i'd be all for buying one as long as you can specify the size of the flex fit you need like a small, medium and large with the dimensions out so people know the exact size. and my vote goes for a black hat with the oc lighting bolt logo on it.
the flex fit hats come in either large or small (small/medium and large/XL)

my large one fit my 12 year old brothers head just fine, so unless you have an abnormally small head, any adult male should be able to fit the large one just fine.

RangerJoe said:
the flex fit hats come in either large or small (small/medium and large/XL)

my large one fit my 12 year old brothers head just fine, so unless you have an abnormally small head, any adult male should be able to fit the large one just fine.

Is that some kind of headsized prejudice remark? What's wrong with the size of my head?!? :p

Seriously though, I'm all for the t-shirts, and hats as long as it's ok with the owners. I'll take two of each. :)

I too would like an OC forums hat

THough I do not like the trucker style hats, I have been tempted to get a hat made with the OC forums logo on it, It would be a Black Fitted hat, hardly something to sell over the forums.

I also wouldn't mind a Team 32 Hat

Front says
"Team 32"
side has the standford folding website in 1/4 lettering

if the Custom shirt shop didn't close down in my town I'd probably have things like this already made, I love T shirts and Hats have more then my fair share of each

<==< needs a new hat also..............and can always use a cool t-shirt.........
how about a patch that you can have sewn onto a hat of your choice? These whne my father cameback form Desert Storm (the first one) he and a couple of buddies had some cool patches made for hats and stuff. these would also be easier to mail and such..(like to europe). just a thought.

Back