• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]GTX 590 Design and Specs Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If 612mhz is the real clock these things will come at, then these full 580 cores might actually get outperformed by the OC6990 out of the box. Heres to hoping Nvidia just put the clocks where they are so that they can say the 590 consumes less power than the 6990, and probably have a nice cool and quiet card at stock. But then include some sort of "AUSUM" switch like the 6990 where the clocks can be cranked up and you get true 580SLI on a card, at the cost heat and noise.

612Mhz??? EW!

This thing better OC to at least 900. Do you hear me Nvidia? Melt some wires and kick the 6990 to the curb where it belongs with the other garbage. :santa2:
Or just make a card that needs 4x 8 pin power. It's not like we don't have the connectors.

Here's a guy with 4x 480. He's probably gone to 580 now. On the SR2.

612Mhz??? EW!

This thing better OC to at least 900. Do you hear me Nvidia? Melt some wires and kick the 6990 to the curb where it belongs with the other garbage. :santa2:
Or just make a card that needs 4x 8 pin power. It's not like we don't have the connectors.

Here's a guy with 4x 480. He's probably gone to 580 now. On the SR2.

I am getting tired of your fanboy acts. Seriously, stop while your hole ain't that deep. Being a fanboy is being a troll.

I'm hoping it's an inflated pre-order price since the card isn't released yet. I'm thinking we could possibly see 799.99...:shock:

Gigabyte GTX590 T1S284XhBwXXbpVBPb_124823.jpg_310x310.jpg Link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9703614350

T28utGXd4XXXXXXXXX_!!350394899.jpg

I hope that price is inflated otherwise I will have to rethink ordering two of these things. . . .

2 x 590 + Water Blocks = vanishing wallet. . . .

*sigh*... this is at least the third (few posts back, Giga) ultra-enthusiast GPU I've seen that comes in a fruity tackle box or briefcase instead of a normal box. So ridiculous. I'm not a console gamer buying Halo so I can get the doll- I mean action figure with it. Just saying. Take $18 off the GPU and keep the fake atache case.

:p.

Nice card though. Needs a bigger fan.

That price is probably close to right, its almost what you would pay for 2 580s..

I wonder if you could use a 590 and 580 together for some tri-sli action, man that would be sweet.. but if not.. well at least you could have 580 sli and still be able to use a good soundcard :)

Back