• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Lian Li to Release Several New Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Lian Li to Release Several New Cases
by hokiealumnus

Yes, you read right - Lian Li is making benching stations. I received a couple press releases recently and thought they'd be worth showing our readers.

First up is the smaller of the two benching stations, the PC-Q06. In its native form, it is meant to be a bench/test station for mini-ITX boards, however the story doesn't end there. There is an optional mATX / ATX tray you can install for using boards more along the lines of our readers' systems.

q06-0-300x300.jpg

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
You and me both. Hope they do end up sending it for review, I really want to see one in person!

man ever since lian li dropped inverted ATX their cases IMO have gone downhill.... unfortunately to make money in this day and age you gotta go with the current trend which seems to be swinging back to the flashy, windowed lit up computers over the stealth ones... I am and will always be proud of my Lian Li V2000B plus 2, but i havnt see any other case by them that has come close to making me want to get rid of it.

I just remember when lian li was about sleek stealth styling... not flashy anodized led faned things.

Nice review hokiealumnus,
Those bench rigs are not too badly priced either, compared to others out there that are available and the cases look pretty impressive too!

Thanks grnfinger, but this was just a preview. I'm hoping to get the case to review eventually. We'll just have to see. :)

deed, some might agree with you; they're definitely a niche product. There are those that think it's worth the cash though. Just depends on what you're going for!

Thanks grnfinger, but this was just a preview. I'm hoping to get the case to review eventually. We'll just have to see. :)

deed, some might agree with you; they're definitely a niche product. There are those that think it's worth the cash though. Just depends on what you're going for!

Yeah, I would get the PC-X900 in a heart beat if I had money to throw. I would like for them to get into the cheaper market for users like me but I have to admit seeing some of the cases in person the build quality is amazing.

Back