• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Anime Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
up to ep 12 on witch hunter robin. its getting very good, but i must say the best thing about this series is the opening song. i absolutely love it.

Maxvla said:
up to ep 12 on witch hunter robin. its getting very good, but i must say the best thing about this series is the opening song. i absolutely love it.

Hehehe... yes.... YES>... another convert to the dark side!

Join me, and together, we will rule the Anime Galaxy!!!

as long as i wear the pants in the relationship...

i'm up to witch hunter robin ep 22. fine show, although its a little confusing at times.

YAY an anime thread :) I haven´t had much time to watch anime in the past few months but I´m going back home today and will finally be able to enjoy some.

I´ll list more, but for now I´ll just list 4 must sees.

-Full Metal Panic series, I have to say this is a top notch combination of all the things that make me love an anime; char design, music, plot, humor, :)

-naruto, well as soon as they finish with the fillers I think it should be even more amazing that it was pre-filler. If you read the manga you´ll see why ;)

Bleach: Another amazing anime, though I only watched the first 3 eps so far

Berserk-and old one but with a great great atmosphere, unfortunately the series is cut short at 26 eps but the manga goes on.

well I better go catch my plane...

One of my favourites (which has been mentioned here) is Azumanga Daioh. It's just really cool. It's an entire series woven together through little stories during episodes. Azuma does fantastic work visually. The character designs are great, and the voice acting is also very well done (the english is watchable, but not fantastic).

So does anyone here make or watch AMV's (anime music videos) a lot? I have about 400 AMVs on my computer and whenever I'm bored I can just sit and watch them for hours.

Anyone?

I like them, but I won't track them down or anything. If they're done really well then they're awesome.

ckj said:
I like them, but I won't track them down or anything. If they're done really well then they're awesome.
what do you mean track them down?

Only 400 music vids? When i went to college, there were a set of twins who were more into anime than me (and i'm a huge anime guy).... that had over 100 CD's full of Anime Music Vids that they carried on them the whole time. I asked to see thier whole collection, and it was closer to 500 cd's of anime music vids, each one unique and full of about 10-15 videos.

i dont just download them in mass and store them, i keep the best ones and throw out the ones that aren't worthy. i could easily have 5,000 of them if i just kept every crappy AMV out there.

www.animemusicvideos.org is a good AMV site, though i think there is some kind of two week wait after signing up to download anything, i don't remember.

hmm... after all the 'linkin park-z' vids (the first few were good... after that.. they were just all rehashes).... and all the attempts i saw with gundam-anything...... i got sick and tired of them....

i did get into video-game music videos.... long before MTV2 had them.... if you ever want to see a HILARIOUS but great music vid... find and download "Smash Brothers - Got Melee?" at this website: http://ssv.jaccinc.com/

I got hooked on inuYasha a couple of years ago and i've been following it since on cartoonNetwork... It seems they just ran out of new episodes though i'm also following full metal and I watch samauri champloo every now and then but i'm not really following it. I'm also considering picking up standalone complex as it's isn't as bad as I first thought it was...

Series I have watched first to last epesode
cowboy bebop (including the movie)
DNA^2 kinda interesting but not that memmorable
Trigun (WHO HASEN"T SEEN TRIGUN...)
Fooly Cooly (mostly)
BIG O (all of the first season)

i've seen the first 2 episodes of bleach and i'm feeling kinda neutral to it at the momment, i'm not really sure I want to pick it up...

Stuff That I've seen and want to see more...
Excel SAGA... man this anime is some of the funniest S*** I have ever seen And i've only seen like the first 3 episodes and was just drooling all over it...

Banner of the stars... I just love space combat and this is the most unique way of fighting in space i've see yet... using gravity mines... the ships are all in subspace(not called subspace... (it's like warpspace or something) and they fire their mines into normal space... when the mine gets close to the enmey it enters subspace again (enters their bubble) and they have like 1 second to shoot the mine before it gets them... also the story is pretty good too...

Last edited:
Back