• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok having bit of a problem with my GF2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CM123

Registered
ok lets see now.......i have a geforce2 mx400 64mb and a 32mb one, when i install them in my computer and boot up everything goes fine until its time to load windows (xp pro), either i get a black screen and everything freezes OR i get a bluescreen with a weird error message (IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or something),this happens to both my gf2 cards and i dont have a clue whats wrong. I found something in a manual about having "assign irq to vga" enabled or something for agp cards to work (..?) and it IS enabled and these video cards worked before (before my old motherboard went up in flames....)

can SOMEONE please help me, its bloody annoying not being able to use the only good card(s) i have. Right now im stuck with either a rage128 or a rage2 and they are both veeeeery slow.....can barely play tetris with them...

heelpppppp.....someone.....pleasee.........................

I hate to say it, but it sounds more like a Windoz XP prob.
Maybe try posting over in the Operating System Fourms.

I have tried XP myself, w/a GF2MX card, and had no probs.

Sorry I don't have an answer 4 you.

:eh?:

Back