• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG NEWEGG TEE-Shirts!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jeff Bolton said:
WORD, i'm getting one. after spending well over a thousand dollars there withing a few months they should give me a couple for free!

jeff

Ya, call them up and tell them if they don't send you a shirt your going to send back all the S*** you brought from them. LOL

I'm desperate! I'm about to write newegg a nice asskiss email and maybe they'll send me a t shirt, or just a sticker will do....anything! :)

Kid Payne said:
I'm desperate! I'm about to write newegg a nice asskiss email and maybe they'll send me a t shirt, or just a sticker will do....anything! :)

I sent a nice asskiss e-mail last week and just got home to find a fedex box from newegg. It was a Soyo Motherboards T Shirt and duron and newegg case badges. The t shirt is black w/ silver lettering. Looks pretty cool, though I was hoping for a newegg shirt. I sure wont complain about anything I get for free. You have to admit newegg is the best overall!

Back