• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG thats funny!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Quote back from the guy trying to sel his power supply try to type this but lmfao "This is the most amazing power supply ever because it is 500 watts! Wow!" it either a joke or he has fallen and hit his head but did manage to get up :)

188 Hits and none dumb enough to pay that much :)

Im glad theres noone out there that retarded

Oh wait, someone did pay a crap load of money for an old cheese sandwich :rolleyes:

woo thnx alot m8 for referring to this PSU.. i was building an alienware system and nearly costed me 5,500$ but hey i thought id come here and saw this post.. ill buy it!! its ways better! and 500$ less!!

Looks like he is living in a dorm or something. I was looking at the cooler and he is in the reflection... Wonder if he was meaning to do that.

Enablingwolf said:
Looks like he is living in a dorm or something. I was looking at the cooler and he is in the reflection... Wonder if he was meaning to do that.
hahha
he also looks like a 12 Year old punk with his mommies ebay account....lol... her ebay fee will be out of the door by the end of the month

I looked at his prices of his "other parts" for bid. He is just under retail. I think he is just very very greedy.
Looks like he wants to make another rig to me.

he's going like 'Look at my 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence!' and 'Positive Feedback For Me Equals Positive Feedback For You!!' on every auction he has..i wonder who's ebay account he hacked...

in the previous link i posted, mouse over the EMAIL ME link. stupid him, he left the "QUESTION ABOUT DVD BURNER" in the subject. man for $240 he could have at least remembered that...

Sjaak said:
i would have, lol. its amazing what some people dare to offer, and even worse what some people dare to pay...
just wish i could sell some power supplies for at least $350. hahah. man then id build 4 rigs just for folding!

Back