• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

600 Watt PC P&C AT PSU on ebay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, im out for this one, just too iffy. but if TekXoid and Electron Chaser get good results...we'll see.

Guys, that's not AT. AT has no 3.3V line. And the connectors are very ATX-like. It's probably some server (EPS perhaps) ATX variant. Which is a good thing--as there is no converting an AT supply to ATX.

uclajd said:
FYI, 600W Powerstream in stock at Newegg :beer:
yes...but that's 2 hundred bucks! this goes for 10 to 15.
thanks for the info Larva
and shuzzy, my current psu has 18a on the 12v, this is 25...big improvement for me.

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
if the tracking info lists the package as weighing any less than 4 pounds...it's bad.

Shipped US Postal Service so no weight listed. Not to concerned about it really.

Congrats on your New Dual redundant setup purchase though. I hope that one works for you as well.

TekXoID said:
Mine was DOA. Bah! :bang head
:eek: too bad man. at least you're not out too much $
now lets see if my dual 400 watt Sparkle PSU system works when it gets here...if it doesnt, im not buying any psu's on ebay.

Back