• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4B533 and P4B533-E What is the difference

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JP_Singer

hello I am about to purchase a new motherboard and a P4 2.53 and was wondering what the difference between the P4B533 and P4B533-E, also would like to know if the P4 fan and heatsink that come with the retail p4 is good enough to overclock this 2.53 to 3.0GHZ and if not what would be a good setup to buy also 1 more thing,would I be better off buying a 2.4 to overclock rather than the 2.53 since I am not sure if its a 2.53B or not???

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

man calm down, just ask admin to move it. Most people in the AMD forums dont know much about Intel stuff, I personaly know little about p4 or there motherboards. I will say p4533-e is better but forgot why lol. I think there chipset it faster or something.

Thanx for trying to help and your kindness,ADMIN please delete POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back