• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Paypal is driving me crazy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxfly

ive been trying to buy a new top for my supremacy evo since friday last. i have submitted payment to ek on three separate occasions with all ending up with ek not seeing the payment submitted in their account. i call paypal up, wait on hold for 30mins. their only suggestion is to have ek verify their email address. sigh, a company that probably gets 100s of payments through paypal a week suddenly doesn't have a verified email? cmon. despite my explaining that to them i was ASSURED that was the problem. so i contact ek and tell them what paypal said. yep you guessed it, their tech support says that their email was has been and will continue to be verified for all paypal payments. so i try one last time to buy the friggin top. submit payment, email ek to try it AGAIN...they have no record of the payment anywhere. i go check my account and my payment shows as being unclaimed... why is this so hard to do!?!
has anyone experienced anything like this with paypal? can it really be this hard for them to spend my money!

Never had this happen with PP and EKWB, nope. Probably bought directly from them a dozen times over the pas few years.

just got the tracking number and the top will be here friday. FINALLY good news!

Wrong for someone, but right for someone else! ;)

lol nooo it wasnt like that.
got the new top today!!!!View attachment 194985
looks just a little bit better than the old one haha. i can FINALLY get my rig running!
to those that may be wondering. ek support is excellent Ales in particular bent over backwards helping me get this sorted. so if you have an issue dont hesitate to call or email them. i usually recommend calling whenever theres an issue with a product but in this case they actually get back to you asap. so email is a viable option with ek.

Back