• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not so into it anymore, but here's one of my macro bee shots on a lavender plant.
was pretty into aquarium fish photography for a while there too...

Bee 3  1024.jpg

One of my favorite threads and most times I come here first to see these beautiful photos.
All you guys help to make my day!

:thup::thup::thup:

cheers guys :)

i have a really cool wolf spider shot somewhere, i caught it and put it into an aquarium to get the shots :p
will try find it...

cheers guys :)

i have a really cool wolf spider shot somewhere, i caught it and put it into an aquarium to get the shots :p
will try find it...

One benefit of Google photos is that it can search for spiders. ;)

But I feel like it would be bad form to take your suggestion and run with it so I will hold off to let you post first.

ok, so here's the wolf spider shots i was talking about.
couldn't find the originals, but i found them on google images from another forum i posted them on a few years ago ;)
caught it at work one day and as mentioned i put it into a small aquarium to take the pics, lost a little image quality because of the aquarium, but turned out pretty good.

it's Wolf Spider with i would say probably hundreds of babies on her back, it released all of it's babies into one of offices at work lol "ooops" :p "not my office" :p

WolfSpider1.jpg

WolfSpider2.jpg

took that pic quite a few years ago GTX, at the time i had a Pentax K200D with a Tamron 90mm macro lens, shot was taken hand held.
have since upgraded the camera and added a few more lenses and goodies and a good tripod :)
I stomped one of those when I was a little kid. Dozens of babies ran up my legs and made me pay dearly.

luckily at that size running up your leg they shouldn't of been able to do much damage :p but still would of freaked me out :eek:

Decided to put the LG G4 to work again last week. Shot RAW using the highest quality settings the phone supports and processed in RawTherapee.

20160225_100703.jpg

Decided to put the LG G4 to work again last week. Shot RAW using the highest quality settings the phone supports and processed in RawTherapee.

View attachment 176033
Beautiful Wolf. It's a good camera that G4 has. Is that the stock camera app btw?
Looks like the G5 will be a simple refresh of the G4. Different hardware of course but the camera is the same.

Back