• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Picture software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

I was watching a movie, i know it's just a movie, but they had a software that would scan a damaged picture and would go over it and over it until it managed to clean it up. anyone know any software out liek that? I could sure use it. I need to fix some pictures that are damaged.

Not sure if this is the direction you want to go with this, but I have seen some Adobe products that they make for the Kodak Picture CD. They have little tools like red eye removal and I have seen tools that clean up scratches and such, can't remember the program.

You may try www.adobe.com and see what they have in their imaging section. The big downside is that their stuff is not cheap, but I am sure you could get some use out of a 30 day trial anyway if they had something worth while.

Photoshop and Photo Impact 7 both have very nice tools for working with images, but require more patience than the solution you are looking for, I think. If you want to look at a nice easy to use program with a trial period, Photo Impact 7 is made by Ulead Software and can be found on Cnet.com. Good luck with your pictures.

Stedeman said:
Kazza.....................................................................shhhh dont tell anyone
hahaha

You should remove your post. Comments like this aren't welcome here. Read the rules.

TolietDuck,
If you want an affordable picture editor then check out paint shop pro. It has most of the features of photoshop. It also has a few photo editing filters.

Back