• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Planning on modding case, looking for ideas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

curtis1552

My new hobby is going ot be buying cheap ATX cases and heavily modding them and selling them on e-bay. I'm looking for ideas for mods to incorperate.
My ideas are fairly extreme and complicated;
(e.g. UV leds that replace the HDD acess light or plug into one of the Mobo's sound jacks to pulse with the bass beat or just make em strobe.)
(adding a built-in radiator unit)

Really; do most of you guy's go for the flashy mods or the real practical mods with decent look?

My new hobby is going ot be buying cheap ATX cases and heavily modding them and selling them on e-bay. I'm looking for ideas for mods to incorperate.
My ideas are fairly extreme and complicated;
(e.g. UV leds that replace the HDD acess light or plug into one of the Mobo's sound jacks to pulse with the bass beat or just make em strobe.)
(adding a built-in radiator unit)

Really; do most of you guy's go for the flashy mods or the real practical mods with decent look?
I do more practical mods, like cutting the case to accommodate a 120.3 radiator in the bottom so everything is internal. Every mod I do has something to do with temps or airflow.

:welcome: to the forums!!

:welcome: to the forums

shouldnt this be in the alternative modding section? i like the flashy and weight reducing mods like cutting up part of the mobo tray that is not being used

Thanks for the ideas so far,
and for the correction on placement.
Uh, is there a way for me to move this post?

Back