• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please check if this compatible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They do, yes. But you can take a reference clocked card and clock it up to a factory overclocked cards speed. the point of that link is to show you a high level comparison between the cards.

Yes a 6950 can be unlocked to a 6970 performance wise. If you do want to do that make sure you get a reference 2GB model. There's no real risk involved and it is fairly easy. http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/159

The only reason I suggested a 560Ti is because the CUDA technology will help speed up your video editing. It takes some of the work load off of the CPU and allows the GPU to do it internally. Either card will perform well for any of the tasks you've listed however.

Crossfire the two Graphics card.

Sapphire HD 6850 Toxic

What will be the result or it can be equal to higher graphics card like 6870 or 6950.

Crossfire the two Graphics card.

Sapphire HD 6850 Toxic

What will be the result or it can be equal to higher graphics card like 6870 or 6950.

A 6950 will be more than adequate and save on money and power consumption. IMO, unless you're trying to bench or gaming at some ridiculous res, you'd be better off using a single high end card vs two mid-range cards. Plus, later on you can always get a second and crossfire them if you truly want to crossfire.

I would suggest when you see a product that you find interesting, you should type in the model name or number followed by reviews like "GTX560Ti review" in your google window, and you can see if what you want is good enough, or if too many people are having trouble.
A review is a great way to see if the part you are interested will suit your needs or if it is just a waste of money.
Lately, I look at reviews on almost all my purchases...not just tech stuff.

A good example is a 12v heater sold here in the U.S. is supposed to help on cold winter days, and most people who reviewed it said it is a complete waste of money.
So the best suggestion is to do your homework (research) so you don't feel like you got burned.
Good Luck on your choices,
Doc

Back