• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Please enter a valid title."...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
... is the error I got when I tried to post without a title.

Alright. I'm waiting on several tens of gigabytes to "exract" so I have time to write this weeks update. Any guesses what number we are in the world? Trick question. It's 8. It's always 8. We are #8 in the world. Still got NVIDIA in our sights though. 1.5 years. Then we could be #7. Always 7. That will be a nice change huh? Won't it? Hello? Always being #7? Nothing? Okay. Fair enough.

Representin' in the world's top 100 for T32 is:
@WhitehawkEQ is #30.
@HayesK is both 37 and 48. (He's also #223 which is outside of the top 100 but if we were adding all points together....)
@torin3 is #80.
@dfonda is #81.

I'm working on getting into the top 100 myself but I have to stop changing my folding name. While I am earning folding coins with my current folding name, I ain't been able to trade even one of them. I'm not bitter about it but I have this long folding name that has earned a lot of points and I hate to ditch that again. So we fold. There are a few of you who are closer to the top 100 than I am and we all look forward to seeing you break through. WOOT! @orion456 , P4EE, @superducky . You guys keep up keeping up and we'll see you in the top 100.... of... the... WORLD! Mu wa haha.... Team world domination! (I've been watching Venture Brothers and now I'm seeing guild villains everywhere.)

On the team front, we have enough million point ppd members that I have to go to the extended view of active members to get them all. That's a great problem to have.
Top 22 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are both earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 130 million ppd or more.

Continuing with team stats, we have 44 active members. WOOT! Happy to see a number above 30 again. Winter is here so lets get in the fold and stay in the fold for the cold winter months. Let's make the other teams tremble with the sight of us in their "threats" list. We are the mighty mighty overclockers.

@slaytalera has earned their FIRST 100 million. WOOT!
@ZapTap has earned 40 million. Love it. Keep it up.

Alright. That's all I got today. Be well. Keep folding and ... I don't know. Do something good or fun or whatever. Until then:
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Last edited:
Back