• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty benchmark program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
befor you guys waste your time dling it, it only works on Geforce3,4 and Radeon8500s....any other cards and you shouldnt dl it.....

wow those scenes are beautiful.
nice score too

This is the game engine games will use in about 2-3 years :). By which time my Ti4600 which averages 34.1 FPS (max 43.7) will be low-end and people using that "low end" card would have to lower game options to have a playable frame rate...

This bench is far less CPU-limited than 3dmark, which hits its CPU limit with a Ti4400 card...

Ice_Gargoylle said:
the bench is also for cards w/ 128 or more ram. So spare yourself the 38mgs if u got 64:(

If you read what it says on the website... it says that if your card has less than 128 megs than you must set your aperture size to 128 in the bios ;)

yea, this benchmark is only for G3/G4/8500, with 64MB of Videoram or above.

and wow DragonBud, your score is so damn higher than mine:D
is that the difference between a ti200 and a ti4400?! man, got to do some more tweaking.....:D

my system would not run the official benchmark...
it sez:

"can't run benchmark: selected resolution is not supported"

any ideas?

but no probs running the benchmark on the right side where you could select which resolution to run.

does your monitor support 1600x1200?
i can run the offical one fine....3 different revs in a row.

hmmm,
its a 4 month old 17" viewsonic flat screen.
do i have to install the drivers for that?
thought it was just plug n play...

refresh rate is @ 85.
could that be the culprit?

some 17" doesn't support 1600x1200, may be you want to check your manual for it, and install the correct driver:D

Just for kicks I tried it out on my "GeForce4" MX haha

Well it wasn't really so funny because I had to reset my bios before I could reboot

Back