• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Zelda

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nephewkp said:
this thing is turning out so awesome.

What is turrning out awsom ? I have seen no pics. Maybe I missed them what page are they on ?

diehrd said:

What is turrning out awsom ? I have seen no pics. Maybe I missed them what page are they on ?

Maybe you missed something? Go back and look one more time. Cuz they are on like all of the pages except this one and maybe the one before. But for me I see picures on at least pages 1-5.

First off, i'd like to say that i'm sorry for the long hiatus. Today I spent 3 hours modding, and i'd love to post the update.. butttt unfortunatly i dont have a digital camera at the moment to do so :(
My sister is using it on her trip to gatlinburg, TN. She'll be home sunday (the 2nd of may) so expect pics soon.

things i did in the 3hr period

*Painted drivebay covers
*Added to mouse mod
*Added to fan mod
*Adjusted screw holes (drilled) on back of case so they could fit a fan without the stupid purple fanholders
*Sanded case frame
*primed case frame

A real update will happen soon :D

mido.gif

MIDO, AFTER LINK BEATS THE FOREST TEMPLE:
Oh...I see... Saria won't ever come back... But...I...I made a promise to Saria... If Link came back, I would be sure to tell him that Saria had been waiting for him... Because Saria...really... liked... Hey, you.
If you see him somewhere, please let him know... And also...
I'm sorry for being mean to him.
Tell him that, too.

SHEIK, MEETING LINK IN THE TEMPLE OF TIME A SECOND TIME:
You destroyed the wicked creatures that haunted the temple and awakened the Sage... But there are still other Sages who need your help. In order to awaken all the other Sages, you must become even more powerful. You must travel over mountains... under water... and even through time...
If you want to return to your original time, return the Master Sword to the Pedestal of Time. By doing this, you will travel back in time seven years... The time will come when you will have to return here quickly... I will teach this to you for when that time comes...The song to return you to the Temple of Time... The Prelude of Light...

As long as you hold the Ocarina of Time and the Master Sword, you hold time itself in your hands... Link, we shall meet again!

----------

sorry.jpg

Took me a little while to get the images all taken and ready, forgiveness please!

Finally here are the pictures:

070.jpg

This is with the first coat of primer, i need to give it another coat - but I ran out.. gotta pick up some more. The front looks like crap now, I know, but i'm thinking about using acrylic to create a new fan mount - to center the front fan. More on this will come in a later update ;)

072.jpg

Here are the drive bay bezel's - all painted and ready to go. I'm happy how well they turned out, the picture doesnt show how evenly the paint is and how nice they look.

(continued in next post..)

071.jpg

I used cd labels to do a few stickers - The fan got a bomb makeover, sure it'll be hidden behind one of the fangrills, but its the little details that count :D

073.jpg

I also did the bottom of the mouse, with the heart bar.. turned out ok, but the camera just couldnt take the picture correctly. I should have taken the mouse outside, i'll bet it would have turned out better.

That's all I have for this update - meager, but I hope to get more time to work on it.. When school lets out (one week to go! hurrah!) I'll have a ton more free time, which will allow me to complete more work on many things I need to do (including a review for ocmodshop.com)

hadn't seen this thread before, but i must say, very nice work. you are inspiring me to take on a modding mission of my own :D

keep it up, and ill look forward to more updates on this one :D

where on earth do you find all this dialogue? do you go back and play the game everytime you update? :D

oh yea, yay for updates! nice work as usual

thanks for the nice words t1mex :D

the pics work fine for me treepop, anyone else have any problems?

i just wanted to say how kick *** ur project is... lol... it's inspired me to do the same with my case but with a different theme (dragon theme)... how long has it taken u so far?

wfarid said:
i just wanted to say how kick *** ur project is... lol... it's inspired me to do the same with my case but with a different theme (dragon theme)... how long has it taken u so far?
i started work october of 2003 - but i planned on it during the summer of 2003 as well.. I took a break during the winter, and just started back up lately

Back