• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R7 260x Artifacts / Flickering / Stuttering

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sent back, and the reply was "Works flawlessly". Guess is my PSU...

Vendor offered me a ThermalTake 550w 80plus bronze saying would do the trick...

should i get it?

Should be decent, assuming Tt doesn't have a junk brand specifically for Brazil or something.
The Tt TR2-Bronze bits are pretty solid. The non-bronze TR2 are horrid.

Bought that thermaltake that i was talking about and still, same problem appears...

If isn't the PSU nor the video card itself what else?

My monitor supports 1600x900 res. output vga.

Because of that i use an adapter VGA to DVI, but the problem is not the adaptor too.

Maybe this card was designed to run with DVI only?

I'm sad, 500$ spent to have bugs :/.

By clean sweep you mean go in device manager->video->uninstall driver And install a new one? Cause i did that 3 times :/

I mean go into safe mode and use CCleaner (free) and try it that way.

Otherwise, I would reinstall a new OS.

Reinstalled other drivers and the same thing happen :/

I'll have to reinstall OS, but what i've told earlier, about the monitor being VGA and the card DVI?

Again, thanks for all the support you guys are giving me ;)

Makes sense to try a different VGA to DVI adapter and see if that is the cause... process of elimination and all...

the adapter itself has no problems, my old video card had 3 outputs, VGA DVI HDMI used the adapter with DVI port and no problems :/

Did i mention that this happens only when i'm gaming or playing HD video?

Also, if i take a screenshot, the dots don appear, that means anything?

I rolled back to 13.4 and 13.10 - 11 drivers and they all gave me BSOD ;/

One more thing, i noticed that I'm having "input lag", don't know for sure... but when gaming, my character moves around alone, and sometimes he don't respond accordingly.

And yes, it's not my keyboard

Last edited:
Back