• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Report on Swiftech H320

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are. :p You could build a custom loop with their products. :D I use their CPU + GPU WB along with their Reservoir + Pumps combo along with their rad fans.

They sell seperate parts to make a water loop. It's only custom when you mod something on these parts to make it your own and unique to your want's needs..... Perhaps remove the paint for bare rad cooling. That would be one type of customization....

Just because you bought it, it's in original form. Isn't custom until you've modded it.

At least that's what I always imagine customization to be defined as. Taking original and adding your own touch. Not just buying it and say Hey I have a store bought loop with custom routed water lines.... :rofl:

Actually, we use the word "custom" in the watercooling world as it not only differentiates itself from AIO cooling but you have the option of choosing which parts you want and how you want to configure the loop as well as not all parts being from the same manufacturer. All "custom" loops aren't identical or have the same length, heat surface etc. AIOs are all the same. All "Custom" loops aren't. Maybe someone else can word this differently as I am trying to hurry to head to the bar before happy hour ends. lol

As for modifying a part to look different whether its the shape or paint, than we would call that modding. :p

Back