• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Round 3 Order your pirate T32 shirts here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just wanted to say that I got my shirts in yesterday... I wore one of the T-Shirts today, and man do I really love these shirts!!! I'm not even joking!!! I LOVE EM!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping method? I wanna know what type of truck to wait for,, I cant wait to get mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :eek:

werdz said:
Shipping method? I wanna know what type of truck to wait for,, I cant wait to get mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :eek:
they really are that awesome... and comfy!

i spent $77 lol... i kinda wish i spent more and got more colors. def would be interested in round 4 when it comes up.

Nahm,
:thup:

Thanks Bro. I sent you Zim's shipping address via PM.

Sorry I haven't been around L8ly, but RL has been a real azzkicker.

Gonna have to take another vacation to recouperate from this one. :( :p

Hope to be back in the Fold soon.

:attn:

Thanks Bro. I sent you Zim's shipping address via PM.
If that means you sent good old Zim a shirt, very thoughtful. Warrior:):beer:

Should have told us we could of taken up a collection for a bottle of his favorite brand of drink. Which would be,

http://www.whiskymag.com/whisky/brand/redbreast/whisky218.html

If you can throw one of these in the package Nahmus , let me know and I'll send you a check.

Last edited:
dfonda said:
If that means you sent good old Zim a shirt, very thoughtful. Warrior:):beer:

Should have told us we could of taken up a collection for a bottle of his favorite brand of drink. Which would be,

http://www.whiskymag.com/whisky/brand/redbreast/whisky218.html

If you can throw one of these in the package Nahmus , let me know and I'll send you a check.

Did something happen to a forum member that I missed. I've been absent (sadly) quite a bit recently.

I got called out for a down server and did not have the time to mail the rest of the boxes. they will be going out tomorrow. If i need to add something to Zim's I can.

everyone who paid has been shipped out express. you should have then in a few days.

JoCo. since you're is overseas it will take 7-10. Sorry about the mistake. It looks like the printer messed up, or i gave the wrong order. I don't have the original sheet i sent them anymore. Next run you get a black shirt on me :D

Got the shirts last Wednesday. My nephews like them.
But I think the printer did some minor goof. Where I requested black print they did it in white and vise-versa. No problems tho. Thanks a bunch Nahmus. :beer:

jerseytomato said:
Got the shirts last Wednesday. My nephews like them.
But I think the printer did some minor goof. Where I requested black print they did it in white and vise-versa. No problems tho. Thanks a bunch Nahmus. :beer:

were they mediums ss? I think i might have sent you Joco's shirt (which was a black shirt with white writing) and i sent him a white shirt with black lettering.

damn. sorry about that.

Evilsizer said:
whens the next run... im prolly gonna need 2-4 more

I can do a run at any time I just need to make sure the order totals at least 24 shirts. That keeps the prices around the same. I figured we would do another run in the fall for those who want hoodies :D

Plus an unnamed member is helping me with some photoshop work (once i send him my ideas) for a another shirt design. I'll leave him unnamed since it if looks horrible you guys can just laugh at me!

I GOT MINES TODAYTYYY IT KICK MAJOR BUTT!!! :D WOHOOO!!!! Going to the bowling alley tonight in them lol.. sick! major thanks nahmus! :D

Just got my Hoodies today Nahmus. Perfect!

Are you tired of getting thanked yet? Here is an afternoon brew on me :beer:

The Team32 colors will be flying on the Harly going to work tomorrow.:cool:
Thank you:)

I got mine last week! looks great! and my GF like hers tank top too!! :beer:

oh, just FYI, I should got mine Med SS in white with black lettering. but I got a black shirt w/ white lettering tho. (my GF's white tank top is right) no biggie! I like it both way! just need to get a white one on next run! ;)

LandShark said:
I got mine last week! looks great! and my GF like hers tank top too!! :beer:

oh, just FYI, I should got mine Med SS in white with black lettering. but I got a black shirt w/ white lettering tho. (my GF's white tank top is right) no biggie! I like it both way! just need to get a white one on next run! ;)

sorry about that. looks likie you are the one i mixed up with joco. I'll get it right next time :D

thanks for the thanks all! this is why i continue to be a member of such a great team!

GO T32!

Back