• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

running high fsb........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
vcore is the voltage to your cpu vddm is the voltage to you ram also the 3.3 rail on epox boards

I run my ram @ 2.77 all the time even 2.9 sometimes but 2.7 on a cpu well lets say you would need alot of new things.

Not to flame but when talking computers vdimm is your ram voltage and vcore is the cpu voltage.

i have an abit nf7-s v 2.0 and i'm currently running a fsb of 218 mhz and i've had no corruption of the bios issues.... even updated my fsb from 100 to 200 with no problems.

the SATA raid however is a different story...

Y do people not understand PCI LOCK.

Pci lock makes sure your pci and HD is always running in spec.

xcelerator said:
is 203fsb safe @ 2.7vcore.........?

Yes 203FSB running 2.7 memory voltage is safe...the lowest you can run the voltage and the system still be stable is the best way to go...but if you do not have heatspreaders on the ram...or any ram for that fact...do no trun past 2.9V's for long periods of time.

why is he saying that if i run at 2.7vcore i need a new cpu...bah u on krak or sumthin......

lol! we all learn somehow! But you have version 2 so your bios shouldn't corrupt! whats wrong with sata?

Damian said:
If you were to run the CPU at 2.7v you'd need a new CPU...
i seen my tbredA hit 2.40 yes 2.40 just for a sec. though i got carried away with the pot on the volt mod and twisted to fast :eek: i dont know if it went higher then that but the lights in my room dimmed alot :D

Back