• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Samsung BX2450 24" LED Backlight 1920x1080. 2ms. $200 w/ code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That looks like a deal. How good is this monitor? I'm a sucker for Samsung and have been thinking about upgrading to a good 24" LCD. How does this LED model compare?

not too many reviews of it on youtube or the internet. you're gonna just have to go on with what user reviewers say unfortunately. but it should be similar to the bx2431 i have and it's great. only thing you will have to keep in mind is to calibrate the monitor settings since the colors will look a little washed out when you first turn it on.

also this is another VERY good optional deal if you want a 23". it's the same model lineup and costs $180 before tax and free shipping.

SAMSUNG BX2331 Glossy Black 23" 1920x1080 2ms Full HD LED Backlight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 DCR 1,000,000:1 (1,000:1)

out of stock, edited, offensive to some-mudd

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that sucks! I had one in my shopping cart and then went out for dinner, when I came back they were out of stock!! :shock:

Back