• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

THE_SOURCE41

I am looking to upgrade my monitor. My current monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster T240HD. I am looking for something that is great for gaming as that is the only thing I truly do besides movies or internet browsing. My max budget is $500. I have also thought about getting two new monitors that are the same if I can find two good monitors for gaming for that price. I prefer a 24 inch monitor.

I have looked at SAMSUNG BX2431 Glossy Black 24" 2ms LED BackLight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250cd/m2 DCR 5,000,000:1 (1,000:1)

or

Samsung BX2450 24" 2ms LED BackLight LCD monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 1000:1

the monitor does not need to be samsung those are just what I have really seen so far.

Thanks again

Sam

Useless upgrade, it makes no sense to lose resolution with no other gain other than thinness. Either get an IPS panel or 2 more 24" monitors. It's almost impossible to find 1900x1200 monitors though.

I would just get 2 more of the current monitor you have. it looks better as a matched set, the colors would be similar too.

Back