• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sekisui 5760 Thermal tape on the CHEAP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

It was brought to my attention from another member of these forums about this tape, and lots of peeps lately have been asking about thermal tape and what not so i decided to post.

Its Sekisui 5760 thermal tape (1inch x 50 METERS LONG!) for 14 bucks + shipping. Aparently this stuff is pretty damn good and 50 meters of the stuff (150+feet) should last you a lifetime!

CLICKY HERE!

LOL! Man I wanna buy it soo bad. Is it reputable USA dealer? I need to do a billion mem chips right now!

Purchased plenty of stuff over the years at Bestbyte.net , with np's and good service . No worries here . :)

I'll be putting some of this stuff up on ebay when I get my rolls for extremely cheap. Mostly just to help out others, not really to make money. Maybe something like 50" for $2 shipped. Should be enough for each overclocker for a lifetime.

I'll be putting some of this stuff up on ebay when I get my rolls for extremely cheap. Mostly just to help out others, not really to make money. Maybe something like 50" for $2 shipped. Should be enough for each overclocker for a lifetime.

I'll take that deal :D

One problem with that is the tape "liner" is only on one side ;once to take a strip off the other side is exposed with no liner . Hence the comment at the bottom of the purchase page :
"This tape has liner on only one side, meaning you must use it as you take it off the roll or apply more plastic liner. "

I would think that may present a problem with selling "strips" to others . Something to think about .

Back