• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show your phenom support!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what socket is this gonna be? I've been out of the loop on the latest processors :p Only learnt a week or so ago Intel has a quad core out ::sn:

Very nice avatar. I wish I had those kind of photoshop skills. I wonder if the official logo will be that cool.

anyone wish to start a AMD mafia?
i clam Member #1 :D

yes! hehe! I love the idea. Just have to come up with a text character logo for siggy! We should probably start it as a club or something. I wonder if that is allowed in the general chat? Could be the AMD Appreciation Club? :D

Doesnt look like a problem to me. Just depends on what you are running. One application might like Intel, one might like AMD.

I want to see some real world consumer benches, only a few more days!!!!! :santa:

Indeed just like with the top end VGAs performance changes with engines turning AA on/off changes winners kinda hard to decide which one to pick (with the exception of 8800U and GTS).

But because K8 beat C2D in FP but not in INT and according to dell the case is the same with K10... Hopefully not gonna be like the 2900XT too little too late.
Amd really needs to be 20-30% better at same clock to match Penryn's higher clock, and even then it's reign ends with Neha.

It really has to be a beast.

Of course it's not really their problem their cash comes from dell and alike, if the price is right and it competes with C2D they can milk it in the 2-2.5G range, unfortunately that won't satisfy me.

Sorry, didn't really want to bring Intel into this thread just this is the only place were I saw the INT is gonna be worse.

Back