• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Significance of Your Avatar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm thinking about joining {FA} pretty soon, it's a UT clan called Fallen Angels. I've been invited in as a elite user right off the bat. Found a angel pic and adjusted it for my :cough: religious :cough: views. :D No one saw that.......

I like Porsches
Gautam, which porsche is that? Looks great. I have a guy near my church that has a 911, titanium gray with a full body kit on it. Looks sweet and disgustingly fast. Found this at the Porche site,

http://www2.us.porsche.com/english/usa/carreragt/modelinformation/experience/desktop/default.htm

:drool: :drool:

Mine is a self portrait... I'm actually a fire-breathing chimp. :p

I made my avatar in PhotoShop w/ my 1337 PhotoChoppin skillz.

Mine represents the fact that I had to downgrade from High speed cable to "High speed cable lite", which is about 3 times a good dial up speed, so I don't have time to be loading lots of unneeded pics. So I'm paying it forward to all the 56k-ers out there.

kraven said:
Mine's the Mickey's logo. You'd find them on a 40 oz of malt liquor, or a 22 oz, or one of those little "grenades". I haven't had a drop of booze in over three months. I'm in agony!

congrats :beer: i mean... :D

enduro
it's a carrera gt i believe... 200+ mph, motortrend got it up to 205 or something.... very cool car

fun vacation in purto rico which i would never be able 2 afford but my cousin was sent down there to work...........we recreated a corona commercial had a great time...................

EDIT: Changed to a better avater, to represnt me.

can't go wrong with a "vampire" chick downing valuum from a shot glass, can you?

-Sam

I recently switched back to the avatar that started it all - it will be staying for good. I thought it would be good to go back to this avatar, because Gus was a large part of why I came to the forum with the attitude I still have today. :)

Gus helped me out, and made me happy because he was my bud... I try to do the same for others while I'm at the forum, In Memory. ;)

Oh and that girl, she's yesterdays news, but she's still fun to look at and it makes me laugh to see a girl holding a pig like that. :D

Mine is of a sweet little kitten trying to persuade people to fold@home. I was looking for a good avatar and I remembered when I first came here someone was saying "Fold for teh kittens!". I haven't seen that person around so I decided to use it for myself.

Mine is rather obvious and implicative, and I'd talk about it, but if I did I would get a slap on the hand from a moderator :)

Odie

kraven said:
Mine's the Mickey's logo. You'd find them on a 40 oz of malt liquor, or a 22 oz, or one of those little "grenades". I haven't had a drop of booze in over three months. I'm in agony!

LOL....I haven't had a drop in much longer...but then, I'm in recovery.... :p

My av is a frame from a lil vid clip I made with a Logitech web cam back in Nov. 2000. It was one of (if not) my first avatars here. Just me bein' goofy, waving my fingers to see how well it picked up motion and displayed it.

Odie812 said:
Mine is rather obvious and implicative, and I'd talk about it, but if I did I would get a slap on the hand from a moderator :)

Odie

Indeed you would. And if *I* could, I'd explain to you why I disagree. ;)

And let's just leave it at that, shall we? :cool:

Mr B said:
Indeed you would. And if *I* could, I'd explain to you why I disagree. ;)

And let's just leave it at that, shall we? :cool:

Well, at least we still have Boston and the Red Sox in common.

That's what matters, am I wrong?

Cheers. :beer:

Odie

Back