• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Significance of Your Avatar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mines from one of my favourite episodes of "Only fools and horses" Its not really batman and robin as some people instantly think! I dont think it has been aired outside the UK so I doubt many of you know what I'm on about, then again I could be wrong.

-Chris

Mines is the best game I have ever played to this day coming from nintendo, sega, playstation, sega saturn, n64, gameboy, ps2, arcade game's, and lot's of pc game's I have tried still play it to this day was made back in 1999 or 2000 I forget.

my favorite box, and my favorite gf. obviously, she likes the box quite a bit too. the best box in the world is the one that makes YOU happy...same applies for everything else.

WOOHOO

TRIBES 2 FOR LIFE

It's a soldier with an M16 and a gas mask. What more can I say? AND tinted blue. Awesome.

...no significance for mine, I scooped it out the "trailer" for a game I play. Seems my first avatar was a wee bit upsetting for some, so I was asked to change it, in the name of Political Correctness. Ah well, such is life... :)

Mine really has no great signifigance other than I am a fan of military and space hardware and I do change it from time to time. Right now it is a pic of STS-1, the 1st launch of Columbia. I remember that launch the most because I was in 4th grade at the time and we spent every day glued to the TV in class waiting to see if the shuttle would launch. Besides those 1st 2 launchs had a special look that was never repeated due to the fuel tank being painted white (instead of the ugly orange foam, they stopped painting it to save weight)

I've had mine since post 30 or so, back when anyone could have an av. RedDeathDrinker made it for me, and i remember Ridenow got his lightning one at the same time.

Mr. B, I was just talking to one of my friends and I brought up one of your old av's, the one with your overclocked forehead or something like that. It was scary. It scarred me for life. And I still remember it, and remind people that caffiene overdoses means you need to add fans and end up looking like that pic.
...so scary...

Mine is Catbert. . .modified with a Hatt from that "Hatten ar din" video that ran around the Net several years ago. Anybody remember that? Was big on a Stratics board I was always posting on.

Anyway, I'm usually pretty grouchy and sour and revel is others misfortune, so I've always identified with Catbert. Catbert for teh win1

enduro said:
Gautam, which porsche is that? Looks great. I have a guy near my church that has a 911, titanium gray with a full body kit on it. Looks sweet and disgustingly fast. Found this at the Porche site http://www2.us.porsche.com/english/usa/carreragt/modelinformation/experience/desktop/default.htm

:drool: :drool:
Yep, that would be the one. 605 HP V10, 0-60 in around 3.5, 210mph top speed...yeah, I think I'd like one of those maybe, lol. I love the 911's. Even though they're exotic and all, they still manage to be "real." 4 seats, can be had for under 100k, and can easily take on cars double that. But I could go on forever.

Mr B said:
And if *I* could, I'd explain to you why I disagree.
And you claim to be from Massachusetts? :rolleyes: :p lol

Back