• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Sleeping Dogs (PC) Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Sleeping Dogs is a game that almost did not come to fruition. Originallyto be published by Activision under their 'True Crime" series, Activision decided to pull the plug on the title as they did not believe it was capable of competing in the open-world action game market (read: Grand Theft Auto IV). Fortunately Square Enix picked up the the rights to the game and, with the help of developer United Front Games, re-tooled it to try to reach and exceed the high standards set by GTA4. In this review I will discuss the story, gameplay, and performance numbers achieved with my AMD HD 7970.
... Return to article to continue reading.

YEEESSSSSSSSS !!! more game review please!!!

this forum will get SOOOOO much more people reading cause many people dig these reviews!!!!

also might help.

- add spoilers alert.
- add stats of GPU choice by gamers
- add the best performance:cost card comparison from AMD:NVDA

this is what people that plays the games wants to know!
NICE WRITE UP!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to take that into consideration on my next one.

The only issue with the card benchmarks is that I don't have many cards at all so my numbers wouldn't be able to give any sort of complete idea unfortunately.

just under $20 for the game and the entire dlc collection minus the high res texture pack that is over 4 GB alone.

Back