• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLK-947U or SP-97??????????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tat

Ok guyz!!!
Which once is better? Becuase SLK is cheaper?:) The Delta fan will be good enough with one of it?
There is one more question. I know this not for this area but just ask anyway :cool:. Will Antec 350W PS be good enough for my sys? Which is:
Abit NF7-S
XP-M 2600+
2 HDs
The HSF I was asking above.
And 4 fans.

Please let me know quick cuz i'm gonna get stuff in 10 hours:). Apperciate.
Thanks alot guyz.

BTW, the reason i'm asking for PS because I've tried another HSF rite now, which is Girabyte ****. Cuz I just wanna try it out.:(. But it wont boot (no post nothing at all) :mad:, whenever I use 9x or more for CPU. Which i could do 12x211 before on my Zalman 7000.

I have the slk-948 and I'm perfectly satisfied with the temps that it gives me... with the Delta fan and some AS5, well, look at the temps in my sig :D !!! I could get it lower, but I'm waiting to build up some courage before I cut a 120mm sized hole in my window :eek: .

With the PSU, my brother (enduro) has a generic 350W PSU (it was mine, I bought it before I actually knew anything about PSU's :p ) and it has handled his stuff well. He has the NF7-s, a 2600+, 1 HD, and 6 fans... two of which are high-powered. I'd read the reviews on the PSU, and maybe do a search on it in the Forums. Good Luck

Back