• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Software Quadro mod......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
In a thread down there, someone said that there is a software program that can change a GeForce to Quadro. Can someone post the link so I can try it?

There isn't one, the circuits on the board unlock the quadro and the only software needed is a bios flash.

At least this is after 6 hours of research I've put into the quadro hack...

Pinky (Jun 25, 2001 02:06 p.m.):
There isn't one, the circuits on the board unlock the quadro and the only software needed is a bios flash.

At least this is after 6 hours of research I've put into the quadro hack...

First time I've responded to one of my own posts... hmmm.... I checked out the link, using babblefish to translate, and it appears to be legit; and the worse that could happen is you need to reinstall your drivers... whoopie. I may even give this a try sometime.

If anyone has, I would appreciate some feedback here before I suddenly screw up my nice geforce card.

pretty cool any english sites out there with more info? I think the MX boards are going to be very popular with people who model.

Check my post "somthing fishy here"

It does work and it works well. I am having some odd things happening to my quadro though that are in no way related to the SoftQuadro program.

el (Jun 25, 2001 02:58 p.m.):
pretty cool any english sites out there with more info? I think the MX boards are going to be very popular with people who model.

Check here for some information in English.....also to d/l SoftQuadro.

Back