• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sony cpd-e400 & GF3 ti200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X2sandman

Ok here's the deal. My friend just built a new 2000+ system with a GF3 ti 200 vid card. He has a Sony cpd-e400 monitor. When he goes into play diablo, he gets a lot of vertical distortion lines runing down his screen. I tried the refresh rate but it didn't work. For unrelated reasons, he is getting a LCD monitor but he offered to sell me this 8 month old cpd-e400 for $200. The only thing is, that i have the same system as him except for an 1800+ processor insted of a 2000+. I was wondering what could be the problem. He tried switching his video card with mine but the lines stayed, and he tried using the monitor from his other computer (same one but in balck) on it and there were still lines when he tried to play. I was wondering if you know what was wrong with the monitor/computer/settings/compatability and weather or not should buy it

Andrew

talk to me on AIM at x2sandman

Back