• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sp-97 Now Avaliable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dukat or Vrykyl ,What is the money symbol stand for? C=
The only way to learn is to ask Q,s.I checked out the link dukat
provide,pretty cool,but they have the wieght wrong! Unless its a different unit of measurement? How much is 12C=,,,,,,,in US Dollars?Thanks, THE FANMAN:cool:

Teach me thats why I'm here. My buddy Baltos,Thanks for the info.
I guess my German rusted. What does ca.636 Gramm mean? I've never seen that designation before.Yea ,I know Google it! THE FANMAN:cool:
Maße (gesamt)
Länge ca. 95 mm
Breite ca. 97 mm
Höhe ca. 64 mm
Gewicht: ca. 636 Gramm

Maße (gesamt)
Länge ca. 95 mm
Breite ca. 97 mm
Höhe ca. 64 mm
Gewicht: ca. 636 Gram

Measurements or dimensions
Length: 95mm (Approximate)
Width: 97mm
Height: 64mm
Weight: 636g

I would guess that this weight figure is for the the heatsink & all the attaching hardware. Thermalright's site lists weight for the heatsink alone.

ca. is an abbreviation for circa = approx.

-Dave

£8.45 shipping from germany aint that bad...iv paid up to £6 delivery on internal uk deliveries....for a HDD!!

yup, i think im gonna order one...dont know when itll come tho... any ideas? especially as its virtualy xmas...

...right after i get a friend that speaks german to help me order one....

is £38.53 a good price for an sp97? (+say £9ish shipping- so about £48)

Vrykyl,
The Heatsink Factory here has it listed for $44.99. £38.53 works out to about $68, so considering where your located, I think £38.53 is NOT unreasonable. But you'll have to figure - are there going to be any extra charges ordering from Germany? - customs etc.
-Dave

Last edited:
i took baltoos advice and ordered an slk947 (ok - he actually recomended an slk900u but on my mobo that apparently means "severly bending" capacitors - iv read thats fixed on the 947...thanks for the imput you guys

Baltoos,Our international man.What type HS are you running? I forget! We just don't relieze how lucky we are sometimes.The availalility and prices of things in the USA. THE FANMAN:cool:

Back