• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech's new MCP650 released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, I wish I didn't buy my mcp600 just a month ago... or rather the aquaxtreme 12v pump which is basically the same thing. This pump costs the same thing too!

nikhsub1 said:
I have 1.. great pump. What else is there to say?

you mean the swiftech pump right? If so, how does it compare to the Danger Den DD12V-D4 in terms of noise and such?

If you had to choose between swiftech or DD Laing, which would it be (assuming cost is not an issue) ?

enlightend said:
you mean the swiftech pump right? If so, how does it compare to the Danger Den DD12V-D4 in terms of noise and such?

If you had to choose between swiftech or DD Laing, which would it be (assuming cost is not an issue) ?
Umm, they are the same pump...

nikhsub1 said:
Umm, they are the same pump...

yes, that's true and all.... but after waiting so long to find out that there are no differences between them (except for the Swiftech logo).

I dunno, just thought that they might have made some more modifications like with the AquaXtreme/MCP600, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

enlightend said:
yes, that's true and all.... but after waiting so long to find out that there are no differences between them (except for the Swiftech logo).

I dunno, just thought that they might have made some more modifications like with the AquaXtreme/MCP600, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
what modifications are tehre between the aquaxtreme and the mcp600?

azianese said:
what modifications are tehre between the aquaxtreme and the mcp600?

I think I should have been clearer. I meant between both these pumps and the original manufacturer (I think it was http://www.clarksol.com/html/prodspecsNH_PXDPump.htm).

They made some changes to it I believe (i.e. running on 12VDC instead of 24VDC, has a new housing, etc..). Read all the revisions here:

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swmcinpu.html

BTW I think that's a place to still get the MCP600 in case anyone still wants one :)

Last edited:
Back